Nasza strona wykorzystuje pliki cookies. Brak zmiany ustawień przeglądarki oznacza zgodę na ich użycie.Politika prywatności
1. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment. They are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal equipment, and a unique number.
2. The website does not collect any information automatically, except for the information contained in cookies.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's terminal device and gaining access to them is the Website Operator Certusoft Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Aleja Prymasa Tysiąclecia 83A, lok. 137, 01-242 Warszawa, Poland, registered in the National Court Register, Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS 0000954074, NIP PL5242775523.
4. Cookies are used to use the website for:
5. Cookies used by the Website Operator's partners, including in particular Website Users, are subject to their privacy policies.
7. The User of the Website may change, at any time, the settings concerning cookies. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser) in the "Help" section.
8. Options for editing cookie settings in popular web browsers:
9. The Operator of the Website informs you that changes to your browser settings may prevent the proper functioning of the website.
1. Scope of application of information
The information on the processing of personal data by Certusoft Ltd. applies to the data received:
The information does not apply to the processing of the personal data of employees or job applicants.
2. Controller and contact in matters concerning personal data
The administrator of your data is Certusoft sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Aleja Prymasa Tysiąclecia 83A, lok. 137, 01-242 Warszawa, Poland, registered in the National Court Register, Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS 0000954074, NIP PL5242775523. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +48 608 448 500.
3. Source of data and categories of data made available by others
Certusoft may receive contact data directly from the data subject or through others. In the case of direct contact, the person providing the data has full control over the extent of the data shared with Certusoft. If the data is shared by another person, Certusoft collects only the basic contact data related to the activity such as name, email address, telephone number, company, and possibly other data with which the personal data of the contact person is shared.
4. Legal basis, purposes of the processing, and duration of processing
Your data is processed by Certusoft for the following purposes: business contact, newsletter, inquiry response, and post-conference contact. At any time you have the right to object to the processing of your data as indicated in the Rights section.
4.1. Business contacts
Based on Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO with a processing period until the date on which an objection lodged under Article 21 of the RODO is taken into account. Contact data entered on an electronic form or otherwise made available may be processed for business contacts. Business contacts include ongoing contacts regarding ongoing negotiations, the execution of a contract, the referral of an offer, meeting invitations, or other marketing activities directed by a representative of Certusoft. Where the data relates to a representative of a supplier or service provider, Certusoft representatives may also contact to obtain quotes, information, or documents. The processing of the data will be undertaken for the legitimate interests of the controller such as marketing, selling products and services, and building and strengthening business relationships.
4.2. Response to the question
Based on Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO with a processing period until you have opted out of receiving a response (withdrawal of consent). In the case of filling in a contact form or submitting an inquiry in another form (e.g. a form on the company's website, email, telephone), consent covers contact related to the fulfillment of the request or inquiry. Consent may be withdrawn at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the withdrawal of consent, and withdrawal of consent results in no response.
4.3. Post-conference contact
Based on Article 6(1)(f) RODO with a processing period until the date on which an objection made based on Article 21 RODO is taken into account. Personal data obtained directly during the conference (leaving a business card, exchanging contact details) or made available to Certusoft by the conference organizer will be used for a one-off mailing of promotional material related to the conference theme and request permission for further contacts. The processing of data will be undertaken for the legitimate interest of Certusoft such as customer acquisition, marketing and sales of products and services, building and strengthening business relationships, and business development.
Based on Article 6(1)(a) RODO with a processing period until the newsletter is unsubscribed (withdrawal of consent). If you have consented to receive a newsletter from Certusoft, a newsletter will be sent to the email address provided. It will be sent at a frequency selected by the marketing department and will contain information about the offer, activities, and other information that concerns Certusoft.
5. Consequences of not providing the data
In the case of electronic forms, the provision of data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data indicated as required results in the impossibility to send the form. In the case of data collected by Certusoft representatives for purchasing, sales, or marketing activities, the provision of data is voluntary and the consequence of not providing the data may be the impossibility of future contact.
6. Opting out of the newsletter
Consent to the sending of the newsletter is voluntary and can be revoked at any time. To do so, please follow the instructions contained in the newsletter you receive or use the contact details in the section "Administrator and contact for personal data". The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing before the withdrawal of consent. Opting out of the newsletter without objecting to business contacts may give rise to contact from Certusoft for business contacts.
Under the provisions of the RODO, you have the right to:
The exercise of these rights depends on the conditions set out in the provisions of the RODO. If a request is refused, the response will include the reasons for the refusal. To exercise the above rights, please contact us following the information provided in the section "Administrator and contact for personal data matters".
8. Recipients of data, transfer to third countries
The contact data are stored on Certusoft servers but are accessible remotely by Certusoft representatives. Therefore, we inform you that your data may be transferred to a country outside the EU where Certusoft employees are based. The data may be shared with suppliers, service providers, and partners with whom Certusoft undertakes cooperation to the extent necessary to carry out business relations, and marketing activities and to operate Certusoft's business.
9. Automated decision-making
The data provided may be processed for profiling and adapting the marketing content, offers, or information sent by Certusoft according to the inquiries and the business or professional activity. The data provided will not be processed for automated decision-making.